[tor-project] March 22-28, Amsterdam

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Oct 25 05:38:39 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:31:41AM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> We're considering to do our next big meeting March 22-28, 2017, in or
> near Amsterdam.

And a week has passed with no concerns raised. Shari is declaring this
good and done. Our dates will be March 21-28 2017, in or near Amsterdam.
Yay.

She even provided this schedule to help us plan better:

21 March: teams arrive
22 March: teams gather and meet; others arrive; group dinner in evening
23 March: "less structured"/hack day/possible continuation of team meetings
24 March: Structured agenda
25 March: Structured agenda
26 march: "less structured"/hack day
27 March: "less structured"/hack day
28+ March: ?

I've started a wiki page for us:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2017Amsterdam
Please make it into a better and more useful wiki page.

For those who want to hear more about this meeting, be sure to subscribe
to the "tor-meeting" mailing list: