[tor-project] Meanwhile, at library conferences for coders--

Kate ailanthus at riseup.net
Wed Jan 27 16:50:37 UTC 2016

Ah, good point. But this would be a good problem to nail down and solve.
These folks have--this group has conferences all over the US so they
likely have wisdom to impart in the future.

I remembered at 32C3 (read a study somewhere and then
saw it in action) that lack of childcare is actually one thing keeping
*women* from attending hacker conferences.

Katie

Ian Goldberg: