[tor-onions] CMS in onion services?

Jason S. Evans jsevans at gardeng.nom.es
Sat Apr 28 11:31:59 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The way that I see it, there are two different ways to think about
running applications like a CMS in an onion site.

1. If you are a non-profit or some other org/person who doesn't care if
visitors know who they are, but they want their visitors privacy to be
protected.

2. You both want your privacy and your visitors privacy to be
protected.

I'm looking for suggestions for both of these two categories. The
easiest, I think would be to just host flat html files on a hardened
web server, but that is both tedious and ugly (unless you are really
good at html). I's prefer something a but more automated.

Thanks!

Jason