[tor-mirrors] Usefullness of providing TOR mirrors?

karibu at freedif.org karibu at freedif.org
Thu Oct 18 02:57:42 UTC 2018

Great discussion,
I am hosting a mirror for Vietnam (But not big traffic, I had quite a
lot when I was helping Tails)
On the privacy, i realized that my stats
https://mirror.freedif.org/Stats/TorProject.html included the IPs as
well of who downloaded Tor.....It was not my intention, but I treated
Tor mirroring like any other mirroring project...
I had to do some work around to remove those IPs, and may be some others
people have the same challenge.

It would be great to clarify the position of Tor and guidelines for
mirroring for example.