[tor-mirrors] Remove torproject.us

BarkerJr barkerjr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:30:19 UTC 2013

Actually, per the rules
(http://www.neustar.us/the-ustld-nexus-requirements/), you can't point
a .us domain to servers outside the USA.  I'm less concerned about the
domain and more that I don't trust hosts in the USA anymore.

I did setup a redirect to torproject.org, so we're good there.  There
was a short outage while I changed the DNS (host didn't publish the
new dns zone as fast as I expected).