[tor-l10n] Funny-jlivesole_ltd

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Sat Feb 4 03:45:13 UTC 2023

Hi guys I did use TOR for research and few years ago I did buy magic wallet
for 50 pounds from crack bit I was in troubles after all and now I am
understand how danger and critical that could changing life way of
everything' consequences prison holiday which could not happened .Live
disaster + woman & kids =?????  Now actually work for money but in future a
lots cand change I hope for better', All safe I hope was secret keept.May
be misunderstanding do to crazy better easier next time I hope ,keep safe
and well with others please peace could change a lot around life '
exploitation 'longer and easier life time on earth where wee are for
Colonisation and remembered that for next generations ;)