[tor-dev] New Proposal - CAA Extensions for the Tor Rendezvous Specification

Q Misell q at as207960.net
Thu Apr 27 12:56:20 UTC 2023

Yes, signed is what I meant. I will update the document.
------------------------------

Any statements contained in this email are personal to the author and are
not necessarily the statements of the company unless specifically stated.
AS207960 Cyfyngedig, having a registered office at 13 Pen-y-lan Terrace,
Caerdydd, Cymru, CF23 9EU, trading as Glauca Digital, is a company
registered in Wales under № 12417574
<https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12417574>.
ICO register №: ZA782876 <https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA782876>.
UK VAT №: GB378323867. EU VAT №: EU372013983. Turkish VAT №: 0861333524.
South Korean VAT №: 522-80-03080. Glauca Digital and the Glauca logo are
registered trademarks in the UK, under № UK00003718474 and № UK00003718468,
respectively.