[tor-dev] Scripts and VMs for helping people setup a relay or bridge

Alessandro Fiori alefiori3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:56:02 UTC 2019

Hi,
since i have released some Docker images for help people to run their own
service or relays, i'm releasing some Virtualbox images and scripts for who
want to run their relays.

Virtual machines are in importable OVA format, and are based on Ubuntu
Command Line Install, for a very light-weight system.

I have released, for now, a Script and Virtual Machine for Tor middle
relay, next days i will release bridge scripts for bridge with pluggable
transports pre-installed.

The Script repository is located here:
https://github.com/randomtable/ChimeraOS/tree/master/Scripts

The Virtual Machines repository is located here:
https://github.com/randomtable/ChimeraOS/tree/master/VMs

I'm writing to "dev" mailing list, because a very expert eye is always
needed.

I hope this can be useful for everyone.

Alessandro Fiori