[tor-dev] [GSoC16] Expand Nyx - Status Report 3

Sambuddha Basu sambuddhabasu1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:06:03 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

This is the third report for the 'Expand Nyx' project for GSoC 2016.

I have been working on the following things since the past 2 weeks:
* Added the basic interpreter panel. The interpreter panel now, internally
uses Stem's interpreter panel.
* Added help options to the interpreter panel. Appropriate error is shown
when non-recognizable commands are entered.
* The ANSI output from Stem's interpreter panel is now formatted to show
appropriate color and attributes.
* A scroll-bar has been added to the interpreter panel.

The interpreter panel code that was added by me, can be seen at:
https://github.com/sammyshj/nyx/pull/11

In the next weeks, I will be working on adding the history validation and
tab completion for the interpreter panel.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

Thanks,
Sambuddha