[tor-dev] GSoC: Tails Server

segfault segfault at riseup.net
Fri Apr 22 21:21:45 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm a Tails contributor since a few months and I'm excited that I will
work on the Tails Server [1] project during this year's Google Summer of
Code. This project aims at providing a user-friendly interface to start
onion services in Tails.

My mentors are anonym (of Tails) and asn.

I will start with this project four weeks early, which means I start
next Monday (April 25th) and finish at the end of July.

Most of the discussion on this project will happen on the appropiate
Tails communication channels, i.e. the mailing lists tails-dev at boum.org
and tails-ux at boum.org and the tails-dev channels on irc.oftc.net and
conference.riseup.net. Regarding Tor specific questions, I will write to
this list or ask in the tor channels on irc.oftc.net. I'm segfault1 on OFTC.

I will send bi-weekly status reports to this list and tails-dev at boum.org.

Cheers!
segfault

[1] https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/tails_server/