[tor-dev] Quick logjam/Tor analysis.

sid77 at slackware.it sid77 at slackware.it
Tue May 26 14:27:13 UTC 2015

On the browser side, while waiting for vendor updates, Mozilla released https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/disable-dhe/ which does something very similar to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/strict-ssl3-configuration/ (shameless plug) which disables broken or weak ciphers.
I'm not and advocate of adding not-already-provided extensions to the TorBrowser but YMMV, it all boils down to your threat model (see also the note on my extension page).

Cheers,
Marco