[tor-dev] Relay Web Dashboard - Summer of Privacy

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Tue Jul 7 20:17:54 UTC 2015

On 07/07/2015 09:26 PM, Cristobal wrote:
> This summer I'll be working on a Relay Web Dashboard as part of Tor's
> Summer of Privacy [1]. The goal of this project is to develop a web
> application to monitor Tor relays. A good part of the back-end code
> will be based on what nyx [2] currently does (using stem [3]).

Cool. Nice to see this project picked up. It can be a great component
for a standalone 'plug-and-play' relay.

Arlo did a small prototype a while ago. You should talk to him some time
soon to exchange ideas, he may have some. https://github.com/arlolra/bulb

Enjoy your time with Tor! May it be long and prosperous ;-)

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/