[tor-dev] Summer of Privacy application, Censorship Analyzer

Miquel Llobet mllobet.cm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:29:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Philipp Winter <phw at nymity.ch> wrote:

> You could find an interesting bug under the "OONI" component [0].  I'm
> also copying Arturo, OONI's maintainer, who might have a better tip.

Great thanks, I'll pick something from the list, hopefully Arturo can offer
some guidance.

Also, do you have some experience with asynchronous programming in
> general, and Twisted in particular?

I have learned the fundamentals at school and done a bit of work with
node.js so I'm familiar with the principles. As far as Twisted goes I did
part of this [0] tutorial before and learned a lot, I was looking for some
project to put it in practice, that's also why OONI caught my attention.

[0] <http://krondo.com/?page_id=1327>

Miquel Llobet