[tor-dev] [HTTPS-Everywhere] "darkweb everywhere" extension

Jeremy Rand biolizard89 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:12:53 UTC 2014

Hi Yan,

Namecoin would definitely be interested in something similar (we were
actually discussing the possibility of exactly this yesterday).  Maybe
we could produce a list of relevant projects that would benefit from
this?  (The three that come to mind immediately are Tor, I2P, and
Namecoin, but there may be others.)  If there are more than a few
projects that would benefit, then it might be interesting to find a
neutral format for the HTTP header, so that we wouldn't have to list
all the supported TLD's explicitly in the spec.

(CCing to Namecoin dev list.)

- -Jeremy Rand
Lead Application Engineer, Namecoin Project