[tor-dev] [HTTPS-Everywhere] "darkweb everywhere" extension

yan yan at mit.edu
Mon Nov 3 05:48:03 UTC 2014

+tor-dev. tl;dr: Would be nice if there were an HTTP response header
that allows HTTPS servers to indicate their .onion domain names so that
HTTPS Everywhere can automatically redirect to the .onion version in the
future if the user chooses a "use THS when available" preference.

I imagine the header semantics and processing would be similar to HSTS.
It would only be noted when sent over TLS and have the max-age and
include-subdomains fields.

-yan