[tor-dev] wfpadtools: comments about primitives

Kevin P Dyer kpdyer at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:45:31 UTC 2014

Hi Marc,

Thanks for doing this work, I'm excited to see what you learn this summer.

However, I'm a bit confused by statements like: "The idea is to implement a
set of primitives that any link padding-based defense would benefit [from]."

Can you provide a high-level diagram that explains where your work will
live in the network stack? (Doesn't need to be fancy, even a pencil+paper
diagram scanned.) Specifically, is it your goal to build a link-padding PT
that's composable with other PTs?

-Kevin