[tor-dev] IRC meeting on Fri, Mar 7, 17:00 UTC to discuss TIMB's next external milestone

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Mar 3 18:22:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

we're going to have an IRC meeting to discuss next steps for the Tor
Instant Messaging Bundle (TIMB):

  Friday, March 7, at 17:00 UTC in #tor-dev on OFTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140307T17

The main topic will be the upcoming external milestone on March 31, 2014
and what we hope to have achieved by then.  We'll also talk about
(ab-)using Trac as project management system for this project.

If people want to read up on what this is all about, here's the current
wiki page for this project:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorO/TIMB

Talk to you on Friday!  Volunteers welcome!

All the best,
Karsten