[tor-dev] GSoC: BridgeDB Twitter Distributor report

Kostas Jakeliunas kostas at jakeliunas.com
Sat Jun 21 10:50:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

in the past couple of weeks I've been doing more of the same - namely,
fleshing out churn control in the bot; finishing a generic
challenge-response system (I'm also now considering making it into a
Zope Interface); subclassed text-based challenge-response;
incorporating isis' IRequestBridges and BridgeRequest's into the bot's
bridge request processing part; and fake bridge-line-from-descriptor
generator within the bot (didn't really do much re: the latter.)

Unfortunately, all those parts are not yet ready for redeployment of
the bot, and are either buggy or not finished (inclusion/use of
BridgeRequests.) This is partly due to me having a bit less time in
the last two weeks (a fault of my own; on the plus side, I've learned
to use the soldering iron properly!) My plan is to finish the things
that are near completion, and do another midterm-worthy status update
"very soon." I'll also be present during the developer meeting
hackdays (2th-4th), and hope to use them to flesh out ideas, etc. with
isis/sysrqb.

--

Kostas.

0x0e5dce45 @ pgp.mit.edu