[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Nufuk tor at nufuk.com
Mon Jan 13 18:29:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I made changes to the overall-design and added the files as an
attachement to the site. I would like to implement the "daily" script
and make a DB design diagramm. I would attach the DB design to the page
when I finished it.

Could you please provide a quick brainstorm what the DB needs, so I
won't forget anything.

regards

Norbert Kurz