[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jan 9 16:37:45 UTC 2014

> Hello Karsten,
>
> It looks like a nice little project to work on. I reguarly check my
> relay-status via Atlas, at the moment using the Onionoo service makes sense
> to me too.
>
> For now the onionoo-glue-code, seems like a good place to start.  Do you
> have any other suggestions or ideas?
>
> thanks!

Hi Abhiram, glad you want to tackle this! I'm not sure if it makes
sense with the plan to rewrite Weather but six months back I submitted
a patch to swap the present Weather from TorCtl to Stem...

https://trac.torproject.org/8264

Testing and merging that might be a fine way of getting acquainted to
the present codebase and functionality.

Cheers! -Damian