[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Jan 9 12:04:24 UTC 2014

On 1/9/14 11:30 AM, abhiram wrote:
> Hello Karsten,
>
> It looks like a nice little project to work on. I reguarly check my
> relay-status via Atlas, at the moment using the Onionoo service makes sense
> to me too.

Perfect!

> For now the onionoo-glue-code, seems like a good place to start.  Do you
> have any other suggestions or ideas?

Sure, here are two ideas:

- https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9889#comment:2 has
some URLs and pseudocode for using Onionoo's bandwidth documents to
determine whether a relay operator should have a t-shirt.

- https://gitweb.torproject.org/compass.git/blob/HEAD:/compass.py
fetches Onionoo's details documents, filters and groups relays, and
generally provides the output on https://compass.torproject.org/.

If you have further questions or want me to review something, please let
me know!

All the best,
Karsten