[tor-dev] Distributing TBB and Tails via Torrents

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Thu Dec 11 06:11:35 UTC 2014

SiNA Rabbani wrote:
> We can also use S3's bit-torrent feature:
> http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/S3Torrent.html It's
> relatively painless. Tor has its own Amazon account, I am also more
> than happy to provide my own S3 for to mirror Tor's binaries.

Hi Sina,

   Thanks for this - I actually did not know about this feature.  I have
a long list of trackers that I want added, so this might not be an ideal
long-term solution.  Though right now I'm distributing via S3 directly.

~Griffin

--
"The apparent safety of modern life is just a shallow skin atop
an ocean of blood, guts and bricked devices."