[tor-dev] Weather post-GSoC
tor at lerlacher.de
Sun Aug 31 19:09:07 UTC 2014
Alright, here's what I've done -
1. Review onionoo_wrapper and merge changes back into OnionPy
lucyd essentially forked OnionPy for tor-weather. I merged the changes he made back into OnionPy:
- More detailed exceptions
- lucyd changed the class wrappers for OnionOO documents (summary, details, bandwidth, etc.) to use dicts instead of object properties. That's neat, but dicts are designed and implemented for dynamic data structures. I believe that it's better to leave these as properties.
- 79 char line length
- turned functions in utilities into class methods
- added the test suite
I have released OnionPy 0.2 with these changes. Thanks to lucyd and everyone else who helped with this!
2. Integrate OnionPy into tor-weather
- add the OnionPy repo as a submodule
- rewrite weatherapp/management/commands/rundaily.py to use OnionPy
I pushed this to my tor-weather fork. (https://github.com/duk3luk3/tor-weather)
It's nowhere near done, and I'm confused what the files weatherapp/rewrite_daily.py and weatherapp/rewrite_hourly.py are doing. rewrite_daily.py has basically the same code as weatherapp/management/commands/rundaily.py, but rewrite_hourly is all alone.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 538 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-dev