[tor-dev] carml: tasty treats from your Tor

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Tue Aug 5 01:06:28 UTC 2014

Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu> writes:

>> I'm also occassionally seeing single-hop circuits in the output of "circ -L",
>> though I haven't noticed one being used yet.
>
> Those are probably for fetching directory info over that relay's ORPort
> using begin_dir.

I see I included the flags when circuits close, but not even with
--verbose in "monitor". Sounds like a feature-request ;)

But you'll see circuits like the above have IS_INTERNAL flag set:

Circuit 124 closed lasted 16 hours
(BUILD_FLAGS=ONEHOP_TUNNEL,IS_INTERNAL,NEED_CAPACITY REASON=FINISHED
TIME_CREATED=2014-08-05T00:03:48.147465 PURPOSE=GENERAL )

--
meejah