[tor-dev] [Otter/Cute] What's Cute in APAF

Michele Orrù maker at tumbolandia.net
Thu Oct 10 12:02:15 UTC 2013

Dear Team,

For completeness' sake I am attaching to this email the report I wrote last
week in order to summarize what the project APAF is about, and what there is in
common between it and the Otter/Cute proposal.
Eventually, feel free to add it to the trac page.

After reading ["Cute" design and challenges], though, I think the report lacks
an exhaustive description of APAF's threat model.
In APAF's documentation, the only document vaguely resembling a threat model is
embarassingly poor in terms of content[0]. If still possible, I would like to
remedy writing a more detailed one during this week-end, maybe really
pentesting the application with your help this time.

Does this sound visible to you?

["Cute" design and challenges]
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/attachment/wiki/org/sponsors/Otter/Cute/cute.txt.asc>

[0]