[tor-dev] [Otter/Cute] What's Cute in APAF

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Oct 10 20:39:13 UTC 2013

Cool!

I'd like to suggest several changes to the implementation strategy for Cute:

* Cute should be an "application" and it must not be for any reason a
virtual machine that's a nerdy/geeky things.
   An application has to be distributed trough Mac App Stores, Ubuntu
App Stores, Windows App Stores.

* Cute should not have multiple process running (only a single process,
no LAMP that's difficult to be maintained)

* Cute's Wordpress must use SQLite backend (to keep it selfcontained)

* Wordpress should run over a secure Python sandbox
  Assuming the use of APAF, wordpress must be run using php-cgi, with a
sandboxed profie from Twisted
  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14541813/python-twisted-render-php

* Use Tor2web for "Edge Cache Nodes", without using other piece of software
   It just need to implement caching with
https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/issues/29

Fabio