[tor-dev] Attentive Otter: Analysis of xmpp-client

Runa A. Sandvik runa.sandvik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 19:05:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Jurre van Bergen
<jurre at useotrproject.org> wrote:
> *Mac OS X*
> * Package exists for Go - http://golang.org/doc/install#osx

Packages exist, but I hear installing Go on OS X is not exactly
straight forward (I believe Steven gave this a try at the previous Tor
dev meeting).

> * There isn't a way to sandbox in windows.

I think the correct statement here is that there is no open source
solution available to sandbox in Windows. Options, such as
sandboxie.com, do exist for users who trust this service.

--
Runa A. Sandvik