[tor-dev] [draft] Proposal XXX: On upgrading HS identity keys and on a new HS directory scheme that does not leak

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Oct 1 18:26:38 UTC 2013

release early; release often again

This is a draft of a proposal that merges the two proposals I posted
last month, namely the "Migrate HS identity keys to Ed25519" and "Stop
HS address enumeration by HSDirs" proposals.

This goes together with the "Migration to ed25519 HS identity keys and
privacy-preserving directory documents" I posted two weeks ago.

It tried to address most of the comments from Nick and Matthew. There
are still lots of stuff to fix (especially the key derivation part).

Inlining: