[tor-dev] GSoC 2013 project idea

Sreenatha Bhatlapenumarthi sreenatha.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:28:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

  I've submitted my project proposal regarding migration and
  improvement of TorBEL and Tor weather on google-melange. It
  is accessible at [0]. If anybody's having problems viewing it
  please let me know.

  Feedback is very much appreciated.

[0] -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/sreenatha_bhatlapenumarthi/1<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/sreenatha_bhatlapenumarthi/1#>