[tor-dev] Obfs Links on dist are Suddenly Gone

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Mar 15 00:39:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:57:12PM +0000, Nima wrote:
> This is a very critical time for Iranian ppl as we're getting close to
> presidential election in Iran. This is the first serious election after
> what happened back in 2009 and the gov is doing it's best to keep ppl
> away from internet.

I just located the old bundles and put them back up. (Let me know if I
screwed that up.)

(We currently believe that phobos deleted them because they include
older versions of Tor (aallai and dcf are working on updated versions,
but those aren't ready quite yet), and because our dist/torbrowser/
directory is huge and its size is knocking over Tor website mirrors.)

Thanks,
--Roger