[tor-dev] Obfs Links on dist are Suddenly Gone

Nima nima at redteam.io
Thu Mar 14 23:57:12 UTC 2013

Thank you George.

Just to let you all know,

This is a very critical time for Iranian ppl as we're getting close to
presidential election in Iran. This is the first serious election after
what happened back in 2009 and the gov is doing it's best to keep ppl
away from internet.

And as you already know,

All the VPNs and other circumvention tools are block in Iran and
obfsproxy and (apparently a new version of) Freegate are the *only*
tools that still work.

so please please please fix this...

All the bests,
Nima

--
Nima
0x1C92A77B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall

George Kadianakis: