[tor-dev] atlas.torproject.org question

me at rndm.de me at rndm.de
Wed Jul 3 15:16:13 UTC 2013

> Okay.  Looking forward to seeing your tool display Onionoo's bridge
> details!

I updated it to display bridge detail and enable bridge search. Works
fine so far.
You can now toggle between relays or bridges in the search results.

> Nothing wrong from a legal perspective (IANAL), but Tor Onionoo Search
> isn't as catchy as it could be.  Hmm, how about picking one of Atlas'
> children's names (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28mythology%29)
> for your project?  Greek mythology is full of fun project names.

Mh I started to look into some names but haven't found a fitting one.
If anyone got any suggestion i would appreciate it.

btw. is there data (bandwidth or something else) that is really
important for a Atlas user when viewing a detail page or is everything
equally important?