[tor-dev] Draft of proposal "Stop HS address enumeration by HSDirs"

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Fri Aug 16 14:31:33 UTC 2013

Greetz,

I'm posting the draft of a proposal that specifies how to hide HS
descriptors and addresses from the hidden service directories.

This proposal is supposed to go along with the proposal that specifies
how to upgrade HS identity keys to use Ed25519. I posted that proposal
some seconds ago.

This proposal (like the other one) is incredibly drafty in the sense
that I might have forgotten to specify things that need to be
specified. On the other hand, "release early; release often" they say,
so here it goes.

Inlining: