[tor-dev] [GSOC 2013] Steganography Browser Extension Status Report

Hareesan rharishan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 14:22:54 UTC 2013

In my plan for this week, I supposed to work on image steganography
libraries. But due to some latency in decision making about the
steganography libraries, I continued working on adding preferences and
creating data saving mechanism for keys and filters using sqlite

In my next week plan, I will be working on image steganography
libraries part of the extension to add image steganography to the