[tor-dev] [GSOC 2013] Steganography Browser Extension Status Report

Hareesan rharishan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 04:00:46 UTC 2013

Hi,
In my previous mail, I was planning to add steganography libraries to
the extension. But with the meeting with mentor, we planned to
complete the code with proper documentation and to add public key
cryptography features. But in my plan, I was able to complete all the
UIs and back end framework for all the parts of the extension other
than few updates remaining in options page.
In cumming weeks, I will be working on completion of code and will add
public key cryptography libraries which need some modification from
existing libraries.

--
Hareesan