[tor-dev] Embedding tor in an application and using tor without opening a port

Navin Francis navin.kurupacheril at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:56:01 UTC 2013

Hi Waldo,

I tried to build using your project and I think most of the Tor code works
but I am not sure how to add all the libraries. Can they be built from the
IDE?

Can you also run "tree /f >files.txt" in your source folder and attach the
file. That way, I can make sure I have the same files as you.

thanks,
Navin