[tor-dev] Integration of Tor, Tor Browser, Tor IM, Tor Birdy, Vidalia, Tor Router, Tails, etc.

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Fri Sep 7 12:17:02 UTC 2012

Hello,

the current integration has a lot open issues and feature requests. [2]

Because there might come a proposal [1] to solve this cleanly, I created
an overview of all related open issues. [2] There are just so many
issues I though it makes sense to create an overview so nothing gets
forgotten. Feel free to edit/correct/expand the wiki site. Add your wishes.

I cc'ed all effected people, if someone has been forgotten, feel free to
forward this mail.

Can we have this discussion on tor-dev?

Cheers,
adrelanos