[tor-dev] Pyonionoo

Norman Danner ndanner at wesleyan.edu
Fri Aug 10 01:15:49 UTC 2012

On 8/9/12 5:28 PM, Norman Danner wrote:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> We have a preliminary version of the Pyonionoo front-end at
>
>      git://github.com/meganchang/pyonionoo.git
>
> Make sure to look at the database branch.  We'd be happy to hear feedback.
>
> Unfortunately, this isn't as far as we wanted to be.  A run-down of the
> main open issues:
>
> * We ran into issues with getting sqlite in-memory databases to play
> nicely with multiple threads (stop-gap solution:  use an on-disk database).

It occurs to me that twisted.enterprise.adbapi probably fixes provides a
solution to these issues.  If it were documented, I'd know better...
We'll play with it tomorrow and see what happens.

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner at wesleyan.edu - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
  Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University