[tor-dev] Survey on Tor Trac usage and how you manage your tasks

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Thu Oct 20 15:34:46 UTC 2011

* Karsten Loesing <karsten.loesing at gmx.net> [2011:10:19 16:12 +0200]:
> 2. Try harder to include diffs in tor-wiki-changes notifications.  I
> looked for an option that does this in Trac 0.12, but didn't find one.
> Erinn, do you know how we could implement this change?

I found this: http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/1660

If we are feeling adventurous, I suppose we could try the very old patches
listed there. Otherwise we might just want to comment on the bug and say we
wish to have this feature and ask what the status is.

> 4. Investigate whether we can merge "new", "assigned", "reopened", and
> "accepted" into a single "open" status.  Erinn said we can do this in
> Trac.  I had some trouble getting rid of the "new" status when trying
> this in Trac 0.12, but didn't look too closely.  Erinn, can you try to
> implement this in our Trac?

How did you try it? I am nervous to try it on our current trac unless we
schedule a 'maintenance' window where we tell everyone trac might be broken. I
believe weasel has a test trac installed, I will look into testing it there
instead.