IPV6 address support on exit nodes

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Tue Feb 8 18:28:47 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Jeroen Massar <jeroen at unfix.org> wrote:
 [...]
> Hopefully I will be able to invest a bit more time on this work in the
> coming week and come up with a beta patch for other people to try and
> then join my test network so that it can all be tested on a larger
> scale. (The test network is not using the real tor network and thus
> changes to the code work without affecting the live network ;)
> Work is busy though, thus that is holding me off for a bit.

Neat!  I am looking forward to seeing your code and spec changes.  (Do
you have spec changes here, or are you just "winging it"
protocolwise?)  Even if you don't have a chance to finish soon, it
might be a good idea (depending on the state of stuff) to use your
patches as a starting-off point rather than trying to implement IPv6
from scratch.

peace,
--
Nick Mathewson