(FWD) Results of stress testing the current version of the Onion Router

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Aug 29 05:12:29 UTC 2002

[I've written Bruce's attachment as
http://freehaven.net/~arma/pvm.tar.gz

Bruce: in the future, you should scp large attachments to your
/home/montrose/public_html/ directory on moria, and you can fetch them
via http://freehaven.net/~montrose/. The majordomo system catches mail
that's too big and refuses to forward it to the list. (I count this as
a feature. :)

--Roger]

----- Forwarded message from Bruce Montrose <montrose at itd.nrl.navy.mil> -----