[community] Tor talk at Open Data Camp Bangalore

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Apr 19 03:07:20 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 01:50:24AM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I will be giving a Tor talk at the Open Data Camp at Google India in
> Bangalore, on 22 April. You can find more details here:
>
>     http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2017

Hi Sukhbir,

Assuming you figure out a way to make it sufficiently related to
Tor, you might put it on the blog event calendar too, so more people
can find it. :)

(And, anybody else here who is speaking at things or attending interesting
things, consider putting them on the blog event calendar too please.)

--Roger