[community] Tor talk at Open Data Camp Bangalore

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir at torproject.org
Wed Apr 19 11:03:46 UTC 2017

Hi Roger,

> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 01:50:24AM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > I will be giving a Tor talk at the Open Data Camp at Google India in
> > Bangalore, on 22 April. You can find more details here:
> >
> >     http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2017
>
> Hi Sukhbir,
>
> Assuming you figure out a way to make it sufficiently related to
> Tor, you might put it on the blog event calendar too, so more people
> can find it. :)
>
> (And, anybody else here who is speaking at things or attending interesting
> things, consider putting them on the blog event calendar too please.)

There is a privacy and security workshop on day two of the event where the Tor
talk is scheduled so that's related. But since the main event is not, I was
hoping to balance it in a way that I can talk more about Tor and how people
working on open data can use it.

I have added the event to the blog.

--
Sukhbir