[tbb-dev] Proposal process improvements

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Sat Feb 15 17:03:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

(I was not in Stockholm.)

Georg Koppen (2020-01-08):
> An additional way to move the discussion forward might be to get to a
> common understanding about how the Tails' blueprint system works and how
> it could be adapted to our needs.

I would not say our blueprints are a "system" or anything new that you
folks haven't yet.

Our blueprints are a set of wiki pages, possibly with images and
attachments, that Tails contributors use in whatever they see fit.
There's no formal process attached to it.
Some of our teams have used it as a place where they could
collaboratively & incrementally build a design (be it code, UX,
anything) and share notes.

One example: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/veracrypt/

(If time allows and if the Tails community agrees, once Tails has
migrated to GitLab, I'd like to migrate our blueprints to a GitLab
wiki, which should work essentially the same and provide better UX
to contributors.)

Cheers!