[tbb-dev] Nightly builds based on Firefox 78 ESR and beyond

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Sun Aug 16 20:42:25 UTC 2020

anonym:
> Georg Koppen:
>> [3] http://f4amtbsowhix7rrf.onion/tor-browser-builds/
>
> Are the nightly builds available on a non-onion address as well? If so, where?

To be honest, I do not know. However, I just announced[1] the first
release candidate for Tor Browser 10.0a5 (the first alpha based on 78
ESR) which we plan to release next week. You could easily pick up that
one instead, I guess.

Georg

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-qa/2020-August/000980.html