[tbb-dev] [tag] sandboxed-tor-browser-0.0.15

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Mon Oct 30 08:02:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just tagged sandboxed-tor-browser 0.0.15.

Changes in version 0.0.15 - 2017-10-30:
 * Bug 23915: 7.0.7 and later fails to work without
   `SECCOMP_FILTER_FLAG_TSYNC`.
 * Bug 23166: Add Felix's obfs4 bridges to the built-in bridges.
 * Bug 23943: obfs4proxy crashes on certain systems.
 * Disable the 2017 donation campaign banner.

It should work out of the box on Debian oldstable along with other
systems that use comparatively old kernels (< 3.17), and bridges should
work on systems running comparatively recent things (I suspect glibc,
but didn't bother isolating it fully).

The donation banner is disabled by default because I use the
non-volatile profile directory feature, and I don't want to be stuck
seeing it till the expiration date passes.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel