[tbb-dev] Richard updates

Richard Pospesel richard at torproject.org
Mon Oct 23 17:41:28 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Might not make it to dev meeting as I'm in the tor-office flattening my
laptop install so I can get rbm build working on it (rbm requires
particular mount options, ubuntu's ecryptfs encrypted home directory
setup apparently doesn't use fstab to specify said mount options, learn
from my mistaaaakes).

updates from this past week:
- print to file is broken in latest due to our sandboxing changes; gk
found some similar issues in the firefox bug-tracker so presumably
there's a path forward to fixing that particular issue (involves
enabling print.print_via_parent and bringing over some font
serialization patches).
- investigation continues into the original issue posted by interigri,
able to reproduce a *different* print-to-file issue with their debian
setup, but not the one bugged
- will start sniping tbb-fingerprinting and tbb-linkabililty issues this
week

best,
-Richard