[tbb-dev] Please check reproducibility of mac build with Snowflake (e084e83418)

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Sat Jul 1 00:35:09 UTC 2017

I worked through some reproducibility issues and the mac build in the
snowflake branch may be working. If someone has time, I would like them
to test the build independently and see if they get the same hashes.

repo:   https://git.torproject.org/user/dcf/tor-browser-bundle.git
branch: snowflake
commit: e084e834184d5ff61aef4c7f172ec883e266bdf7
hashes: https://people.torproject.org/~dcf/pt-bundle/snowflake/20170630-7.5a1-e084e834184d/

I only need the mac hashes ("./mkbundle-mac versions.alpha"). It takes
about three hours for me. Here is more information on the mac build:
https://bugs.torproject.org/19001#comment:32

If it builds reproducibly, then we are close to having a merge-ready
branch for mac.