[tbb-dev] cross platform building TB's Firefox

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Feb 20 14:43:25 UTC 2015

You should be able to coerce mkbundle-windows [0] and mkbundle-mac
into doing just step 3 by 'touch'-ing the correct files so it thinks
it's already done steps 1 and 2.  You can run them independently by
doing ./mkbundle-windows.sh versions[.alpha/.beta]

-tom

[0] https://gitweb.torproject.org/builders/tor-browser-bundle.git/tree/gitian/mkbundle-windows.sh