[tbb-dev] Running xpcshell tests

Nicolas Vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Fri Jul 25 10:40:35 UTC 2014

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014, Nicolas Vigier wrote:

> My plan now is to to add a diff of test failures between current and
> previous commit, and launch it on all of our commits, to find which
> commit is responsible for which test failure.

Last night I launched a rebuild of all of our commits in the
tor-browser-24.7.0esr-3.x-1 branch. It should take a few days to
rebuild and test everything. The first results are available
at this URL:
http://93.95.228.164/reports/

Each result page should show at the top the differences with the previous
commit results.

For instance, it shows that commit 956774564037dcc502c2 introduce a
failure in a test in toolkit/components/contentprefs:
http://93.95.228.164/reports/r/browser-956774564037dcc502c2/browser-956774564037dcc502c2.html

I'll make a summary of which commits introduce which test failures once
everything has been rebuilt.